Monday, October 14, 2013

DIY Blanket Headboard



Recently I decided it was time to make some changes in my bedroom.  I wanted to create a focal point in the room and thought that a head board would be just the element I needed.  Wanting to create something that wasn't bulky or expensive I thought draping a throw blanket over a curtain rod would work perfectly.
 
Here's what you'll need to recreate your own:
Throw Blanket
Curtain Rod
Curtain rod brackets
Hammer
Nails
level
 
Step 1: Decide on placement of your curtain rod
Step 2: Nail in brackets
Step 3: Drape blanket over the curtain rod

Done!
 
 

 


2 comments:

  1. So clever! I love how it adds a big pop of color without being a full-on commitment! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information... noisy headboard

    ReplyDelete