Monday, April 22, 2013

Life Through My Lens: Hangzhou, China

I'm back! I haven't updated in more than a month, I can't believe its been that long.  My hiatus was mostly due to my 15 day vacation to Japan and China; and my need for rest once I got back.  Prior to leaving for vacation I took my first ever photography class, and learned how to shoot in manual.  It was a great beginners class, and I used some tricks and tips on my vacation.  I'm considering implementing a bi-weekly or monthly series to my blog to be titled Life Through my Lens, which will mostly consist of pictures around New York City; but also on occasion have some fun pictures from foreign and domestic cities I've traveled to. Below find the first pictures of the series, Hangzhou, China.

Hangzhou is known in China as paradise on earth, it's located in eastern China, not far from Shanghai; and really is absolutely gorgeous.  All the below pictures were taken at the West Lake.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment